Professional Compliance Health Check
We all need a Health Check periodically to ensure we are performing to the best of our ability, agents are no different. Meeting all your obligations and keeping your risks of a problem down to the absolute minimum is one of the factors that will ensure your business stays healthy.
The implications for breaching any requirement can be quite costly; therefore, being in control of compliance matters is crucial.
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
- Estate Agents Act 1979 + Regulations
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Consumer Contracts (Info, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regs
- The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice
- Companies Act/Business Names Act 1985
- The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) Regs
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002
- Town & Country Planning (Control of Advertising) Regulations
- Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
We will spend the day with you evaluating all aspects of your business that impact on compliance matters, checking –
- Terms of Business
- Standard Letters & Documents
- In-house Procedures
- Auditing property files
Throughout the day, we will provide you with feedback & advice on all your obligations. At the end of the day we will provide you with a comprehensive written report.
The report will provide you with advice and recommendations for improvement, allowing you to manage the risks & manage your business with confidence.